Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

First Day

   Once the summer holidays are over for Scot, Lucky will be coming to work with me each Monday, as part of his weekly schedule.  Today, I was in for 3 hours, so Lucky came along for a trial run.
   I had bought him a smart new bed, the kind he seems to prefer these days, and I set him up in my room where he was at home immediately.  I think he looks super-smart on his royal blue bed.





   Today there was just one client in to see us, but most Mondays, he'll be introduced to a succession of new friends.  I expect this will be very good for Lucky, and I can see a lot of opportunities for training here.  Already today, we practised our recall and stay, as well as down, and I was delighted with his obedience.
   My client today wasted no time in befriending Lucky; who could resist?





   His day was ended with a walk up Calton Hill, where the views were particularly gorgeous, as was he.





No comments:

Post a Comment