Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Four's Company


   My nephew, Tim, came for a visit last weekend from New York.  We've looked forward to this visit for a long time, and even though Lucky was giving up 'his' couch for Tim, we knew they would get along well.  For Lucky, this was just another fun person to love.






   Lot's of fun activities were scheduled, and we included Lucky in most of them.  The big weekend walk was at Tyninghame, our favourite spot.










   Very early on Sunday morning, the taxi came to take Tim to Edinburgh Airport.  I said goodbye, and headed back to bed.  Usually, Lucky would be keen to join us, and he'd be allowed.  But he seemed contented on his bed, so I left him.  Later, when I rose, I saw why he had decided to stay in the living room.





   He had stolen my nephew's bed!  Typical Ridgeback- all about the comfort!



No comments:

Post a Comment