Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

It's A Love Thing


   So it's Monday, and for Lucky and I, that means a happy day together.  We did our long Arthur's Seat walk at sunrise, then after a quick nap for him, walked in to work. Lucky likes his Mondays at work with me, because lovely people are always coming in to see him.  Today was no exception, but he did have a special visitor, in the form of my friend Tilly.



      


   Tilly and her family have been visiting me at work for years and years, but this was her first time meeting Lucky.  The two of them bonded instantly.  This lovely girl sat with the lovely Lucky for over an hour, and I've truly never seen him so happy at work.
   When she left, Lucky followed her, her sister, and her Mum, to the door to say cheerio.  He then sat by the door missing her for 10 minutes!  That's never happened before.
   Tilly tells me she hopes to work for the Dogs Trust one day.  They would be lucky to have her.  I think she'd make a fine veterinarian.      
   Tomorrow is a Citidogs day, then the usual, happy rest of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment