Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Monday, Monday.


   It's Monday, and that means a day together at work for Lucky and I.  We take the long way walking in, up over Calton Hill.






   I've been trying to walk Lucky through the town a bit more, especially when it's very busy.  I think it's good for him, but I do need to keep a firm grip on the lead, because he's VERY interested in all of the people and things he sees.  Trying to stop him from giving a welcome sniff to everyone he passes isn't easy, but we're getting there.
   He encountered this curious chap on Princes Street.






   Later, once we'd arrived at work, Lucky cased the entire place, as he always does when we arrive.  Christmas decorations had been put up this week, and Lucky tried to convince me that he hadn't been nudging the Christmas tree.  I wasn't buying it.






It's not a very clear photo, but that's tinsel on his nose.  Seconds later, he sneezed it off. 

   Later, he settled down for a long, cozy nap.  I'm so happy that he's comfortable at work!





Who wouldn't be?









No comments:

Post a Comment