Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Santa Caper







   Lucky went into the handbag of a client yesterday and ate one of these, while we were out of the room.  A chocolate Santa.
   I was really worried, because I know that chocolate is very bad for dogs.  But the fact that it was hollow and milk chocolate mitigated the damage, apparently.  That and the fact that Lucky is now 8 1/2 stone in weight.  His famously tender belly barely rumbled.
   However, he's now sussed to the tastiness of this new treat.  I had a 2-finger Kit Kat last night, and he was enchanted with me for the entire evening.  
   I think the lesson here is: lock up the handbags on Mondays.
   He also had another go at the staff Christmas tree, before I barricaded the main room with chairs.





The cheek of it!


   Close and beady eyes need to be kept on this crafty boy at all times, we think.  But it's difficult, because as a typical Ridgeback, Lucky is able to tip-toe.  He can move with surprising stealth.  And if a tasty treat is on offer, even more so!   
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment