Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

A New Best Friend

After our morning constitutional around Calton Hill, Lucky and I headed down to North Berwick to visit my Mum and Dad.  They were very happy to see Lucky and we got to practise our 'come', 'sit' and 'down' commands together.  

We then went for a walk around The Lodge - a large and beautiful park in the middle of town, minutes from where my parents live.

When we got back home my brother, his wife and their 2 boys arrived with their dog, Lenny, who we have been looking forward to introducing to Lucky.  They got on very, very well and played for ages together - tiring each other out very effectively! 



When we got back to Edinburgh, Lucky had his dinner and a lie down as usual.  When I went to pick up his collar to take him to the park for his evening stroll he didn't even lift his head to look at me!  He is a sleepy boy - and I have just heard from my brother that Lenny is too - two pooped pooches!






5 comments:

  1. He's a sleepy boy this morning still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he has a new best friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Lee. I loved seeing the videos of them getting on so well!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure they are going to have a great friendship and lots of fun. Happy days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys!

    ReplyDelete