Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Flattery Will Get You Everywhere

   It will probably come as a surprise to no one who's met him, but Lucky turns out to be a bit-of-a pied piper.
   I was walking him to his 'spot' yesterday, when a car pulled over to the side of the road.  Out jumped a man, early 30's, who followed us into the park.  He called out to me 'can I say hi to your dog, mate?'  I, of course, said yes.
   It turns out the guy keeps Ridgebacks and always has.  'I saw you crossing the road with him, and I had to meet him.  He's the best looking Ridgeback I've ever seen!'  Wow.  I was so proud!
   Lucky responded in typical Ridgeback fashion.  A brief sniff, then back to the task at hand.








   If you're enjoying reading about Lucky, feel free to leave a comment.  He loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment